weight indicator system
The weight indicating system is used for indicating and recording variation of hookload of drilling string and weight on bit during drilling and workover service for oil exploration or geological prospecting. It can assist drilles to judges operation situation and obtain proper drilling parameters.
1. there are 16 versions of the Weight Indicating Systems ranging from 500 tons to 40 tons for different types of drilling / workover rigs. Each set of weight indicating system is composed of a deadline anchor, a weight indicator and a recorder. According to the way of installation, deadline anchors can be classified into two types, namely, vertical type and horizontal type.
2. It features high accuracy and excellent reliability.
3. It is strongly corrosion-resistant, Anticorrosive escapement device adapts well to the working environment on the sea.
4. The dual-system (metric and imperial) secondary instrument can be used not only in China but also in other countries.
5. As quick self-sealing connectors are used, connection between hoses can be realized in a fast, convenient and reliable manner.
6. Working curves recorded with ink facilitates creation of drilling files.
1. Allowable error of output pressure of deadline anchor: ±1.0% F.S
2. Allowable error of weight indicating system: ±2.0% F.S
Error of weight indicator: ±1.0% F.S
3. Error of recorder: ±2.0% F.S
4. Error of weight recording system:±2.5% F.S
5. Sensitivity: 0.5%F.S
6. Working temperature:-40~50℃
|Deadline Model||Weight indicator
|Max. Deadline Pulling Force
|Qty of the line||Capacity
|Output pressure sensor
|We can designed as your request.|
There are no reviews yet.