Centrifugal Mud Pump
The SB Series Centrifugal pumps are used for transferring slurry or mud or water. They can be used as the feed pump for a desander or desilter, or used as a mixing pump for a Jet mud mixer. They can also be used as a trip pump or supercharging pump for the rig mud pump.
All CAMTOP model centrifugal pumps use tungsten carbide mechanical seals and use bearings from first tier international suppliers. Spare parts are interchangeable with the commonly used international brand pumps which helps the customer to source spare parts easily. The open impeller design lowers axial thrust loads and make it easier for installation, repair and maintenance.
|Model||Motor Speed (RPM)||Impeller (Inch)|
|SB3 x 2C-10J||35m3/h||35m||7.5kW||1450RPM(50Hz)||10in|
- All spare parts interchangeable with most of the international Brand pump which helps customer to source spare parts easily
- Thick, Strong Concentric casing provides extended life over conventional volute designs. The Concentric design minimizes turbulence and abrasive wear.
- Pump casing made from hard ductile iron alloy, increased abrasion resistant capability compared to competitors pump.
- Wide open-vane impeller creates lower axial thrust for improved bearing life.
- Pump impeller made from hard ductile iron alloy, extended life over competitors design.
- Anti-loosening impeller lock bolt to eliminate pump damage in case of improper motor hook-up.
- High quality no-adjustment mechanical seal to provide zero leakage and longer operation life.
- Replaceable shaft sleeve prevents shaft wear.
- All bearings from top brand for reliable operation.
- The skid for supporting pump and motor is made from casting instead of welding to provide reliable operation and less vibration in a result to extend the pump and motor life.
There are no reviews yet.