Full Bore Test Packer 15000 psi
|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Unit Price:||100.0 USD||Production Capacity:||10sets/month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T||Packing:||plywood|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets||Delivery Date:||35days|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
9 5/8″ x 15000 psi Full bore test packer
The Full Bore Test Packer 15K is well suited to tubing conveyed perforating applications where the firing head assembly is easily incorporated into the CHAMP XHP 15K packer. The CHAMP XHP 15K packer is ideally suited for horizontal applications due to it s limited rotational requirements and integrated bypass. Just a quarter-turn is required, at the tool, to set the packer and close the circulating valve. A straight upward pull opens the circulating valve and unseats the packer.
• The packer is used in highly deviated wells or where pipe manipulation is difficult.
• Picking the packer straight up (no torque required) opens the bypass.
• The tool is easily relocated in multiple zones during a single trip for treating, testing, or squeezing.
• The concentric bypass valve allows a larger bypass flow area.
• The CHAMP XHP 15K packer is used with a retrievable bridge plug for straddling zones during various operations.
• A CHAMP V 15K packer would be the tool of choice where positive circulation below the packer is required such as in drillstem testing, TCP applications using tailpipe for shallow service, and as liner tools.
|Specification||7 inch||9 5/8 inch|
|Drift Diameter||150.62( 7″ 29lb/ft)||209.6 (29.3-43.5lb/ft)|
|Total Length||3339.6mm(Connection 3 7/8CAS BXP)||3700mm (4 1/2 IF BXP)|
|3325.7mm(Connection 3 1/2IF BXP)||3684mm(3 1/2 IF BXP)|
|Packer Diff. Pressure||105Mpa||105Mpa|
|Internal Pressure strength||161.4Mpa||151.6Mpa|
|External Pressure Strength||149.4Mpa||144Mpa|
|Service||H2S as per NACE MR0175(>175oF)||H2S as per NACE MR0175(>175oF)|
|Connection Thread||3 7/8 CAS BXP 3 1/2 IF BXP||3 1/2 IF BXP 4 1/2IF BXP|