5″ RD Safety Circulating Valve for cased hole Drill stem testing
|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Unit Price:||1000.0 USD||Production Capacity:||10sets|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T||Delivery Date:||35days|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
Model No.:TOP-RD Safety Circulating Valve-01
Application:Drill stem testing
Place of Origin:Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
Drill stem testing tools RD Safety Circulating Valve is 105Mpa in OD5″ and 3 7/8″, Working Temp. 400F serve as both safety vave and circulating valve
The rupture disk (RD) safety circulating valve functions as both a safety valve and circulating valve. The tool functions as a safety valve when the annulus pressure reaches a predetermined value. At that pressure, the valve isolates the workstring below the tool and establishes communication between the annulus and the workstring above the tool. This tool converts into a circulating valve when the ball valve section is removed and attach a lower adapter called RD Circulating Valve.
The valve can not be open when closed in downhole operation.
RD Circulating valve is the same as RD Safety circulating valve except short of ball valve section, the annulus pressure made RD burst and the pressure goes into RD hole and push circulating mandrel forward, then open the circulating ports.
Features and Benefits (RD Safety circulating valve)
The tool is composed of three major sections:
1. The power section consists of a power mandrel case and rupture disk that is available for a wide range of pressure applications. The rupture disk bursts at a predetermined pressure, allowing annulus pressure to be applied to a differential area on the power mandrel. The power mandrel moves down, first pushing the ball valve closed, and then opening a set of circulating ports.
2. The circulating section consists of a set of ports that are initially sealed by the power mandrel. When the rupture disk bursts, the power mandrel moves down, exposing the ports that allow communication between the annulus and workstring.
3. The safety valve consists of a ball valve, operating pins, and collet fingers. As the power mandrel moves down, the operating arms close the ball valve. The collet fingers expand, allowing the power mandrel to continue traveling down to open the circulating ports
|No||Specification||5″ RD Safety circulating valve||5″ RD Circulating valve|
|5||Internal pressure strength||140Mpa||139Mpa|
|6||External pressure strength||130Mpa||120Mpa|
|9||Service||H2S,NACE MR0175(>175oF)||H2S,NACE MR0175(>175oF)|
|11||Connection thread||3 7/8CAS. BXP or 3 1/2 IF.BXP||3 7/8CAS. BXP or 3 1/2 IF.BXP|
Packer,circualting valve,select tester valve,APR N-valve,OMNI valve,Hydraulic Jar,Tubing string tester
1. Full bore Packer, 7″ Casing, working pressure 70Mpa, Working Temperature 400F, Connection: IF, 4set
2. Tester valve, 5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4 sets
3. Hydraulic Jar,5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4sets
4. Rupture disk Circulating valve, 5″, Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4sets
5. Flowhead (surface test tree), 3 1/16″, working pressure 70 Mpa. 1set
Should you have any interest or inquiry on the Drill stem testing tools, contact us freely.